Request a Quote
All kinds of timber fencing supply and installation including palings, lapped and capped, picket, slats, privacy screens and decorative lattice and much more
Timber gate supply and installation, for sliding and swinging gates. Want an automatic gate? single or double? Our team can help you.
Durable, Good Looking Timber Fencing
Timber fencing is one of the most popular materials for fences and gates in our region, and only these days is it rivalled by Colorbond. Timber is such a widely used material in fencing because of the characteristics that enable timber fences to last a long time, look incredible and ultimately, dont cost an arm and a leg.
Our team loves working with timber. Timber gives that natural appearance to any property, whilst providing all that a fence should: privacy, security, protection and elegance.
Your fence is often the first impression that someone gets of your property, don’t let an old fence leave a lasting negative impression of your property being unkempt or unloved. Invest into a good quality timber fence to give that positive first impression that your property deserves. Many homeowners who are looking to sell their property will replace or paint their existing fence to increase the value or perceived value of their property.
Got a pool installed and looking for some fencing? Timber fencing can be your choice material for pool fencing, make sure that you work with a reputable team to ensure everything is up to standard and code.
Call us today to book a 100% obligation-free quote! We also build quality retaining walls that are built to last.
Benefits of choosing timber for your fence
- Timber is an environmentally friendly material, a renewable resource.
- Durability: It is also a durable, long-lasting fencing material.
- Easy to install and repair
- Versatile: It is available in a wide variety of styles and designs.
- Cost Effective: It is a good choice for home and business owners who want to add value to their property without breaking the bank.
- Ease of repairs: Unlike metal or other more expensive fencing materials, wood is also easy to repair. It is not only easy to replace broken pickets, but it is also easy to repair damaged palings. Often, replacing just the damaged paling will cost less than a full fence replacement.
- Some councils require fencing to be made of timber, this is tricky when the areas are near bushland and prone to termites. Some timber is more resistant to termites than others and you can add termite protective coats to your timber, speak to your fencing contractor today to find out more.